– books for Young Adults (I will try pretty much anything)
– writing books (books on craft).
– books that make me think.
– although they don’t have to be Christian they should have a good message (no gratuitous sex, swearing, profanity, or celebration of an unholy lifestyle by the protagonist)
– self published books and recommendations welcome! Just drop me a line tracking (dot) truth (dot) kdb (at) gmail (dot) com.Review Key:
How will I be reviewing it?
For all fiction books I will be looking at Plot, Character, Christian Element and general impression. For all non-fiction books I will look at Plot/General Impression, Christian Element, and Conclusion.
Know that these reviews are my own personal opinion. I strive to give an honest and fair evaluation of the books I read. At the end of the day though I am only one person of many. An assessment of the book is not meant as a personal attack on the author. I believe that as writer’s (no matter if you are published or not) we must continue to grow and improve.
I will be posting my reviews on Goodreads, Amazon (Canada and the States) and Facebook.
I hope you find my reviews helpful!